Saturday, April 13, 2013

Healthy Amount of Sleep: Week 2

It seems that I must relearn the value of sleep each week. I’ll be getting plenty of sleep for a few nights and my performance levels will soar. I then ignorantly convince myself I can do about anything so I stay up late trying to shorten my checklist, thinking it won’t affect my competence. I learn how wrong I am each time I try to do this. My plan now is interlinked with another plan of mine, time management. I am going to get the most important things done first and then at the end of the day when a few things aren’t done, it won’t really matter because the unfinished tasks are not that important. As I start leaving the less important items for the end of the day, I will feel like I have gotten more accomplished and won’t feel the need to stay up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment